Monday, March 16, 2009

YUM... inventory's arriving and my house smells lovely!

I have gotten the first of my herbs and incense in today, and my home is just overflowing with good smells! I am so thrilled with the quality of the herbs - the suppliers have come through big time, and I'm excited that my customers reap the benefit of their goodness.

I am expecting the rest of my initial inventory sometime this week. I debated not opening on 3/21 due to not having all that I wanted, but I realized that I will never be 100% done with that. It's going to flux, and the only way I'm ever going to know what people really want is to get it open and get busy.

My initial inventory is small, but it's quality - and that is my goal. I refuse to sell junk and bullshit... and if it takes time to build a decent amount of stock then so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment