Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Tattoo :-)

I finally got another tattoo - this one is on my left inner wrist/arm. My mother is going to shit because I got it put there, LOL! She's all worried about me appearing "professional" - like that fucking matters anymore... and even if it does I don't care.

Anyway, I originally wanted just a spiral with my name as part of the swirl, with a few stars sprinkled around, but it's too tight of an area for that to have worked, and I didn't want a huge tattoo in this area. Jessi (the chick that did the tattoo) was doodling around and came up with the star and spiral combo. As soon as I saw what she was drawing I was like, "Yes!" and of course decided I wanted some purple in it, and so here it is. The wrist area was a bit tender for getting a tattoo, but it wasn't horrible.

I am very pleased with it. The more I look at it the more I like it. It speaks to me about the continuity of life and is a representation of who I am. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment