Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SO not motivated...

I have SO much to do in the next ten days and I have totally lost my motivation! I haven't worked on my store in > 24 hours - and I do have quite a list of things that I can be doing! I'm in the home stretch before the opening...

Just gotta get my focus back, I guess. My grandson's been home for the last week, and I'm also in school and have assignments that I have to catch up on... AND I've got some household maintenance stuff that needs to be done as well. I guess I'm overwhelmed a bit, LOL...

I'm sure I will get my head straight soon. The urge for perfection will kick in and I'll be cuckoo crazy trying to get everything done.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm looking forward to the opening of your store! I'm struggling with the NO MOTIVATION here too!!!!! Can't seem (or want) to get anything done!!!

    Have a magical day!

    ReplyDelete