Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Can I tell you...

... how jazzed I am about getting this store open? I am thinking that I will be mostly ready to go by the middle of next month, so I'm setting my official "grand online opening" for the Spring Equinox - 3/21/09. I think it's a great day to begin something new!

I've also decided that I'm going to put myself out there as well by offering readings. My grandmother was a fabulous cartomancist, and while it will be a long time before I feel that I am at her level, I must start to use the "Triple Deck" that she talked about to me in a dream. I'm excited about the whole idea but a bit nervous. It's one thing to do personal readings... but I'm sure I'll be fine. I've got excellent intuitive skill and I know my cards well, so...

Anyway... back to the HTML and CSS crap. I may rip my hair out of my head before it's all over with, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment