Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where to start?

I've got so many directions to go in to get the store going. I've got the domain name already - I've had that for a while - and I've got a lot of ideas, but putting them to fruition is another thing. Complicating matters is the fact that I've got this ridiculous hip injury (from work in 11/07 - long story) and it limits the hell out of me sometimes. There are days that it's all I can do to drag myself to the bathroom.

In addition, I've got school starting next month. I'm trying to get another degree in Adult Education so that I can have a better shot at getting some online teaching gigs. Being handicapped right now has shown me the importance of taking advantage of educational options. I am only as marketable as my skill and education.

However, that is a backup plan, or something that I can do in addition to the store. Witchy Living is my main priority. I've waited for years to do this and I'm not backing down this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment